When you want to take a photograph, chances are you’ll get your camera phone out and take a picture or two. But why not use your camera instead? Cameras are made to help you take some great pictures, but it seems that camera phones have become the must-have tool when you see something worth snapping.
Some people will only ever take pictures using a camera, because they believe that they offer better quality pictures. However, some other people will only ever use a camera phone as they don’t see the need to buy a camera any more. So which is better, a camera phone or a camera?
The disadvantages of a camera
- Cameras can be big and bulky
- They can cost a lot
- It means you have to carry something else
- Chances are they aren’t already turned on
The advantages of a camera
- They are not as expensive as you may think
- They can take some high quality pictures
- They come with more features than camera phones
- They aren’t necessarily heavy
- You can also make movies on your camera
The disadvantages of a camera phone
- You aren’t always guaranteed a well turned-out photograph
- Camera phones are usually limited as to what they offer
- Even some modern camera phones still come with just 8 mega pixels
- If you want to have a really good camera on your phone, you may have to pay a lot more for your handset
The advantages of a camera phone
- Camera phones work very well
- They have a lot of editing options
- You don’t have to pay more for a decent camera if you phone has a good one
- Chances are you’ll have it with you when a photo opportunity arises
As you can see, there are disadvantages and advantages to using a camera phone, or a camera. The fact is however, that if you want to take high quality pictures of your favorite group of cladding contractors, or even of events that are happening in your local area, then only a good camera will do the trick. However, if you simply want to use a camera now and again in order to take a few photos, then using a camera phone will probably suffice. You can still take some pretty good pictures on a camera phone, and even edit them if you please, but ultimately if you want to buy and use a camera, pictures are more likely to be better.